Friday, September 11, 2015

I Am Ready to Be Humble

"If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land."

This was the closing scripture to the movie a saw today, War Room.  I am humbled after seeing that movie.  Sometimes we need a reminder of what the Lord can and more importantly WILL do if we humble ourselves before Him.  

War Room Trailer:


It's very rare that I get emotional for a movie (although it seems to be happening more lately!) but this one really touched me deep in my soul.  The struggle sounded so familiar to me and to some others that I know.  Why is it so hard to believe that all we need to do is really humble ourselves before the Lord?  Why is it so hard to believe that He still answers prayer?  I don't know the answers but I know what I will be attempting to do over the next few months!  

Have you seen the movie?  What are your thoughts?

Love & Blessings!
Margaret

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a thoughtful comment, it means a lot to me!