Sunday, August 23, 2015

Welcome back!

Hello everyone,

Not sure who is still here but I got away from blogging for a while!  Much longer than I anticipated but I'm really back now!

There's been a lot of experiences in my life that I feel God is leading me to share at this time.

Spiritually I feel I'm at a turning point and I want to share some of the things that are causing me to grow and step out of my comfort zone.  I love the Lord with all my heart!  But sometimes it all seems so overwhelming especially when you are facing challenges in the everyday.  I'm learning to repent more on Him and less on me.  That affects all aspects of my life.  For this area, I plan to share scriptures and some of the devotions I'm studying.

I was doing really well on my healthy journey but I've had some setbacks.  However God is a God of
second chances and I'm ready to begin again.  I hope to share some exercises and recipes that are part of my plan.  I'm "super-sized" so while it will take me a while to reach my goal, I've learned a lot about what works and doesn't work for me.  I hope you'll take some encouragement from my journey.

I've started reading again so I'm excited to start sharing some of my book reviews with you.  They won't all be current books as I'm trying to read some of these books I've had stacked up for a while. For my review, I'll share what the cover write up is, what my thoughts are and specifically what my thoughts are from a Christian perspective.

There will be some personal aspects to my blog this time around, there are a lot of challenges that our family is facing right now.  I hope to share my experiences and maybe receive feedback on what I could do differently. 

Well if you are still here, I look forward to interacting with you all and getting to know you better!

Love and Blessings!
Margaret

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a thoughtful comment, it means a lot to me!