Thursday, January 17, 2013

It's Like Riding A Bicycle...

This blogging thing that is.  Even if you've been away for a while, you can just pick up your pen (well it didn't sound right saying keyboard!) and start writing again!

I've been busy y'all!  Lots has changed and I've been focusing on rebuilding ME!  Sometimes you have to do that!  I've changed a lot about myself which I'll share more about in future posts. 

I've been reading, not as much as I like but I've got other things (good things!) occupying my time. 

So what's this NEW blog going to look like?  Well you'll learn a little bit more about me!  I'll still be sharing books that I've read, I'll be sharing some healthy recipes, and sharing some exercises for big ladies like me!

I hope you'll stick around and I appreciate you waiting me out! 

Love and blessings! 
Margaret

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a thoughtful comment, it means a lot to me!